1) General Notice of Interest as under Section 184 of the Companies Act , 2013."RESOLVED THAT the General notice of Interest in compliance with the provisions of Sub-Sec(1) of Sec-184 of the Companies Act, 2013 as received from the Directors, for the year _________________, be and is hereby read, noted and recorded . RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors be and are hereby authorized to make the necessary entries be made in the Registers of Contracts & Arrangements in which the directors are interested as maintained by the Company and all other Registers as required to be maintained as under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 . RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr.___________, (DIN ___________ ) Director be and is hereby authorized to do all the acts, deeds and things as required for the aforesaid including filing of the necessary forms, returns etc with the office of the Registrar of Companies. "
2) Declaration as under Sec. 164 of the Companies act 2013 for non disqualification from the post of Director:RESOLVED THAT the Declaration as received under the provisions of Sec. 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 in respect of Non Disqualification from the post of the Director , from the Directors, be and are hereby read, noted and recorded.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a copy of the declarations as received from the directors be given to the auditors of the Company for their records. ”
3) Appointment of First Auditor:“RESOVLED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 139 of the Companies Act, 2013 and all other applicable provisions, together read with Companies Audit and Auditors Rules 2014 , M/s _______________________ Chartered Accountants (FRN:_______________) be and are hereby appointed as the Statutory auditors of the Company to hold the office from the date of the appointment till the date of the next Annual general meeting of the company , on the terms as set out in the appointment letter as placed before the Board.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors, be and are hereby authorized to do all the acts, deeds and things as required for the aforesaid including execution of such appointment letters, forms, deeds and documents as required to the same and also to intimate the office of the Registrar of Companies, of the appointment of the said firms as the statutory Auditors of the Company .”
4) Opening of Banking Account:“RESOLVED THAT authority be and is hereby given to the Company to open a Banking Current account in the name of the “___________________________” with__________________________________.(Name of the bank & its branch). RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr._____________ And/ Or Mr. __________________, Director, be and are hereby jointly authorized to sign the documents to open and operate the said account.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the said bank be and is hereby authorized to accept, honour and pass all cheques, hundies, bill of exchange, promissory notes, indemnities, guarantees, agreement for letter of credit, trust receipts for monies , received and any other commercial document whatsoever drawn made, accepted endorsed executed by both of the above authorized signatories and to act upon all instructions given by them relating to the said account, whether the same is overdrawn or not.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a certified copy of the aforesaid resolution be forwarded to the Bank for their action and record.”
5) Authority to affix Digital Signature of Director:“RESOLVED THAT authority be and is hereby given to Mr.___________________ (DIN:_________) and /or Mr, _____________, Director (DIN:____________) to execute all the documents , forms, returns and such other applications as required to be filed under the provisions of The Companies Act,2013read with the rules thereunder, including its statutory modifications thereof , either manually or by way of affixing the digital signature for and on behalf of the Company.”
6) Item No. ____Change in Bank Signatories:
“RESOLVED THAT in supersession with all the previous resolutions in respect of operating a bank account having Bank Account No. ______ with _______ Bank at its __________branch, the Current mode of operation for above mentioned account be & is hereby changed & replaced by following authorized signatories.
1. Mr. ______________
2. Mr. ______________
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr. _____________ (DIN________) & Mr. ______________, (DIN________) Directors be & are hereby authorized to operate the said current banking account jointly or severally as the case may be.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr. ______________ (DIN________) , director , be & is hereby authorized to do all the acts, deeds, things & matters as may be necessary & expedient in order to give effect to the foregoing resolution.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the copy of resolution be given to the Bank for their further action.”
7) Authority for Registration of the Company under various authorities:“RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, & rules made thereunder the authority be & is hereby given to the Board of Directors of the Company to apply to various authorities for the registration of the company under the various acts, rules including registration under
And such other acts as applicable to the Company.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the authority be & is hereby given to the Board of Directors of the Company to do all the acts, deeds, things & matters as may be necessary & required to give effect to the foregoing resolution, including execution , filing of such applications, deeds, agreements, affidavits and documents as required for the same.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT The Board of Directors be and are hereby authorized to delegate the authority to any director/ official of the Company as it may deem fit.”